We now have an online service for requesting your repeat prescriptions and referrals using HotDocs.
...Request a Script... ...Request a Referral...
- This service is available to existing patients of Walker Street Doctors.
- Urgent requests will be completed by close of business.
- Please make a note regarding the urgency of the prescription.
- Each prescription request is assessed by your doctor who will approve or decline the request on clinical grounds.
- If the request is declined, you will be contacted by your doctor by telephone and you will receive an immediate refund.
- A fee is charged for each request. You may select more than one medication with each request.
- This is not an appropriate service for requesting repeat prescriptions for addictive medication including benzodiazepines and opiates. A Telehealth appointment with your doctor would be more suitable.
- If you are ill, please do make a telehealth appointment with one of our doctors rather than requesting a script directly.
- Referrals cannot be backdated.
- We can only provide repeat referrals, you must have already seen the specialist before.
- An appointment with your GP may be more appropriate if you have not been seen at the practice recently.
- If you require a Mental Health Care Plan for psychology/psychiatry appointments, please make an appointment with your GP.